Connect with Freeman via Social Networks
- To Listen To Freeman's Previous Works on the Net, Please Go to Freeman On the Net
- To Acquire Some Info About Music Styles Based on Which Freeman Plays, Please See Info
- To See Freeman's Galleries, Please Go To Gallery
- To Listen To Podcasts, Please See DJF Music & Podcast
- For any inquiries regarding Remixes, Demo Submissions, Song Reviews, Newsletters, etc., Please Feel Free to Contact Here.
- To See Freeman's Biography, Click Here.
- Freeman, DJ Winn, & Drilla’s “ALL ABOUT YOU” + Remixes Available Now ...
- Freeman Charted in MAJOR MUSIC MIAMI EDITION 2012 (WMC 2012) ...
- Various Artists Around the World Remix Freeman’s Sweet Word ...
- Freeman, DJ Winn, & Mish “The Power Of Love” Remixed by Different DJs ...
- Freeman’s Blue Nights (Tropical Highlight Gasolin' Mix) included in “BEST PROGRESSIVE TUNES, PART 2
- Freeman: The First Iranian Ever to Work with David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia, and 5 other Artists in a
Mash-up Project by DJ Sabeva ...
- Freeman’s “Power of Love” Remixed by “Purple Project, DJ Winn, & Mish” included in “MAJOR MUSIC PRESENTS
MIAMI WINTER HOUSE SESSION (VOL.1)”...
- Freeman Remixes "We Can Fly" by Tropical Highlight ...
For More Detailed and Most Up-to-date News, Please Refer to the Page News
Based on The DJ List “www.thedjlist.com” (the largest DJ directory in the world), Freeman is one of the world’s leading DJs in Trance and Progressive House. He also has a hand in other styles such as Electronica, Club, Tribal, and Techno.
MT Azad, originally from the holy city of Qom in Persia, is more commonly known as DJ Freeman worldwide. He started his career in 2000. He is a part of a DJ Duo called “Adjunction” with DJ Magnetti.
He has so distributed many vinyls and remixes in collaboration with other DJs around the world including DJ Winn (from Russia), Drilla (from Poland), Tropical Highlight and Gabo (from Brazil), Colin Dale (from England), X-Wave (from Israel), and has also collaborated with many other singers such as Mary Mankan (from Sweden) as well as Azad (from Hungary) and Shabgard (from Iran).
A noteworthy point about his albums is that in each album he has a song related to different languages and traditions. He considers each of his albums – each composed of 10 tracks – as a “Decalogue” every track representing a commandment for himself.
Releasing two albums (“Nostalgia” and “Tumultuous”) in 2008 indicated his keen interest in responding to his fans’ expectations all over the world. “Since the theme of some tracks in ‘Nostalgia’ were wistful to some extents”, he says “I made up my mind to make something not in such a gloomy mood, and that’s why I produced ‘Tumultuous’”.
Another interesting point about Freeman is that he is not merely a DJ. He’s got an MA in Applied Linguistics, too. He believes that knowing Applied Linguistics can help improve his music production. He pointed out in an interview with some reporters: “One can hardly suppose that they are related to each other, I know.”
He is going to release his new album called “Blue Nights”, which as many believe it’s going to be a hit in his musical history.